Through the Teacher Eligibility Test the applicants will have the capacity to secure a showing work in one of the few government schools of India. Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test is led to choose educators for the administration schools that are there the whole way across the state. See below more details of Arunachal Pradesh TET 2017.
Exam Name: Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test
Regularly known as: Arunachal Pradesh TET or APTET
Exam Category: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Level: State Level
About Arunachal Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test (APTET)
The Teacher Eligibility Test is held for selecting hopefuls will’s identity ready to show understudies concentrating on in Class I to Class VIII. The test is directed by both the state government and focal government where for the most part the states have their own Teacher Eligibility Test. This exam was presented with a goal of improving the standard of educating in the nation. It began its trip in 2011 and from that point forward it has been instrumental in giving the best possibility to the educating work.
Qualification Criteria of Arunachal Pradesh TET 2017
The applicants must satisfy the accompanying qualification criteria with a specific end goal to apply for the exam:
• The hopeful probably passed the Senior Secondary or comparable with at least half stamps
• Or, they more likely than not passed or showed up in the last, most decisive test of the 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education
• Or, the competitors who have showed up for or passed the 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
• Or, have passed the 2 year Diploma in training can likewise apply for the exam
• The understudies who have showed up for the last year exam can likewise apply
• in the event of the saved classification, there is an unwinding of 5% gave according to the State Govt. directions
• The competitors who have cleared or showed up for the 4 year B.Sc. Ed/B.A or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed can apply for the Upper Primary Section (VI – VIII) selection test
• The Rehabilitation Council of India approved Diploma authentications are just qualified
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2017 Application Process
The candidates should apply online for the APTET 2017 and for that they have to take after the beneath said directions deliberately:
• The competitors should go on the web and visit www.deeap.online
• There they should enroll first with their essential points of interest like versatile number with STD code and a legitimate email address
• The login accreditation will be made accessible quite soon and after that the applicants should login again with the username and watchword
• Once they are in there, they have to top off the application shape in capital letters
• All the subtle elements must be entered deliberately and the hopefuls are asked for to top it off path in front of the most recent day of accommodation to stay away from the hurry
• Scan duplicate of the late international ID estimate photo and mark must be kept convenient while topping off the application shape
• The measure of the record must not cross the 100 KB check
• Once the application shape is appropriately filled, download and take printout of the Treasury Challan frame
• 3 duplicates of the challan is required and when the application charge will be forked over the required funds, a Treasury Challan Transaction No. will be created
• Update the challan number in the application frame, and tap on the Final Submit catch
• Now the Registration Confirmation page will be created and the competitors must keep the duplicate of the same for future correspondence
The application expense that the general/non APST/OBC competitors need to pay for Paper I or the Paper II is Rs. 500. On the off chance that they need to apply for both the papers, then they should pay Rs. 800. The diversely abled and the APST competitors applying for just a single paper should pay Rs. 250 and in the event that they need to apply for both the papers, then the application expense will be Rs. 400.
The candidates who are applying for Paper I should not surpass the age of 28 years as on December first of the examination year. For Paper II the most extreme age breaking point is 33 years as on December first of the examination year.
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2017 Exam Pattern
Arunachal Pradesh TET exam example and syllabus are said beneath
|I||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|II||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Maths or Science (For Maths and Science Teachers)||60||60|
|Social Science (For Social Science Teacher)||60||60|
Admit Card of Arunachal Pradesh TET 2017
The concede card will be made accessible for the competitors by the second week of January. The applicants will have the capacity to download the concede card by entering the application number.
Consequences of Arunachal Pradesh TET 2017
The outcome will be pronounced by the third week of January and in the month of February the testament will be prepared for dispatch.
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2017 Important Date
The hopefuls applying for the APTET must keep a note of the accompanying essential dates for fruitful consummation of the application procedure:
• The online application shape will be made accessible by the third week of December, 2017
• The application shape can be submitted till the second week of January 2017
• The exam will be held amidst January 2017
• Results will be declared by second week of February 2017
• Counselling procedure will begin by a week ago of February 2017
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2017 Contact Details
Directorate Of Elementary Education
Govt. Of Arunachal Pradesh
Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh – 791 111.
Important Link –
Official Website – Click Here