Army Institute of Law Entrance Test 2017
AIL Law Entrance Test will be conducted every academic year and is organized by Army Institute of Law located in Mohali, Punjab. This examination is conducted to invite applications from candidates for admissions into B.A. as well as L.L.B. courses. Candidates who wish to pursue 5 Years B.A. or L.L.B. course in this university is required to apply for this examination.
Exam Name: Army Institute of Law B.A. L.L.B Entrance Test
Regularly Called as: AIL Law Entrance Test
Exam Level: National Level
Exam Category: Undergraduate
Armed force Institute of Law Entrance Test is a National level passage test which is led in 11 focuses all over India. Armed force Institute of Law is partnered for all time with Punjab University that is situated in Patiala and this is endorsed by Bar Council of India. This examination goes for giving abnormal state of legitimate instruction and additionally proficient preparing to its understudies. There are 80 seats accessible towards this course where in it is appropriated as 60 seats for Wards of Army Personnel, 16 seats for Punjab Residents Civil class and other 4 seats for All India Civil classification.
Qualification for Army Institute of Law Entrance Test 2017
Hopefuls who wish to seek after 5 years B.A.L.L.B. course are required to have taking after qualification criteria:
• Candidates are required to finish their 10+2 either from Punjab School Education Board or its comparable which is perceived by the Punjab University of Patiala.
• All the competitors who apply for this examination need to score total signs of 45% in their qualifying examination.
• If the applicants are passed in compartment papers of qualifying exam then they won’t be qualified to compose this exam.
• If the candidates seek after 10+2 from Open Universities are additionally not qualified to compose this examination.
Qualification Criteria for Wards of Army Personnel:
• They ought to create Certificate number 1 of Army Personnel.
• Candidates can likewise be wards of serving Army Personnel with least 10 years of consistent administration.
• Candidates can likewise be wards of Army Personnel who are medicinally boarded out and are allowed with handicap annuity.
• Candidates can likewise be wards of ex Army Personnel yet are release or discharge simply after their 10 years of administration.
Application Process in Army Institute of Law Entrance Test 2017
To apply for AIL Law Entrance Test 2017 applicants are required to apply either in Online or Offline according to their decision:
• Candidates are required to get the application frames from the recommended focuses.
• Once the application frame is accessible top off the shape with essential data, for example, Name of the hopeful, training, Date of birth and so on.
• Then next hopefuls are required to pay the charge through Axis Bank Ltd or the predefined Bank as it were.
• Then send the application frame to the Army Institute of Law.
• Candidates who apply for this examination are required to visit site and enlist.
• Once the enrollment procedure is finished then competitors are required to login site and fill the essential data.
• Then in the space gave competitors are required to transfer their photo alongside the mark.
• Next competitors are required to pay expense, for this the Bank Pay-in-slip will be created the remarkable AIL era number will likewise be imprinted on the paper.
• Candidates now are required to visit the bank and pay the required expense, it is vital that diary number and also branch code as to be composed accurately.
• Then present the application shape.
Enrolment Fees in Army Institute of Law Entrance Test 2017
Competitors are required to pay an enlistment expense of Rs.1,250/ – at any branch of Axis Bank to the AIL account and the subtle elements will be said on the Bank Pay-in-slip.
Age Limit for Army Institute of Law Entrance Test 2017
It is crucial that hopefuls ought to finish the age of 20 years as on first of July 2015 to apply for the AIL Entrance Test 2017.
Concede Cards for Army Institute of Law Entrance Test 2017
Concede cards of Law Entrance Test 2017 will be accessible in the official site on the given date. It is vital that competitors download the concede cards from the site and take the printout of it. Applicants are required to convey the concede card alongside them to the examination corridor upon the arrival of examination.
Consequences of AILET 2017
Consequences of this examination will be accessible in the official site of Army Institute of Law once the outcomes are declared. Hopefuls are required to visit the site to see their outcomes.
Imperative Dates in AIL Entrance Test 2017
Taking after are the imperative dates in the AILET 2017:
• Application structures will be accessible from the month of January 2017.
• Last date to apply for this examination will be in the first week of April 2017.
• Admit cards will be accessible in site in the most recent week of April 2017.
• Entrance Test will be led in the first week of May 2017.
• Results will be declared in the most recent week of May 2017.
Advising Process of AILET 2017
Advising for AIL Entrance Test will be led two times, that is first guiding alongside affirmation for Army and All India General competitors will be led in the main week of June 2017. After the first round of advising is finished, second round will be reported later.
Armed force Institute of Law,
Segment – 68, Mohali (Punjab) – 160 062.
Fax: +91 172 5039280
Email Id: email@example.com