All India Pre-Medical or Pre Dental Entrance Examinations are led by Central Board of Secondary Education situated in Delhi for the scholastic year of 2016 to 2017. This examination is coordinated according to the tenets of Supreme Court and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of Government of India.
In All India Pre Medical/Pre Dental Entrance Test, a large portion of the State Government and additionally Universities and Institutions will take an interest deliberately. The qualified understudies will be given MBBS and BDS affirmation in Government medicinal and Dental schools of India with the exception of foundations in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu and Kashmir.
Qualification for AIPMT 2017
Hopefuls who wish to apply for AIPMT need to satisfy underneath said qualification criteria:
• Candidates who apply under 15% All India Quota Seats should be Indian subjects and have finished 10+2.
• Candidates who apply from Andhra Pradesh, J and K and Telangana won’t be qualified to 15% All India Quota Seats however to get qualified they have to submit self revelation which ought to be marked alongside photo.
• Candidates of these three states can show up for AIPMT examination to get confirmation just in AFMC of Pune.
• Candidates who wish to ge confirmations under control of taking part Universities or States or Institutions should be Indian subjects just or on the off chance that they are Overseas Citizens of India can likewise apply however they have to get qualified for the principles and directions in their individual State Government rules.
Application Process in AIPMT 2017
Candidates are required to take after regulated procedure to apply for this examination.
• Candidates are required to apply for this examination just in Online modeaipmt.nic.in/aipmt.
• Candidates are required to finish the enlistment procedure first.
• Then need to login in site and load with all the required data.
• Next hopefuls are required to transfer their photo alongside the mark while the individuals who need to transfer the self announcement shape likewise need to upload with the given measurements.
• Now competitors are required to pay the expense through Bank Challan or Credit or Debit cards a d at last present the application frame.
Enrollment Fees in AIPMT 2017
Competitors applying for this examination need to pay a measure of Rs.1,200/ – on the off chance that they are having a place with General or OBC while it is Rs.650/ – for SC or ST or PH. Competitors paying with late charge need to pay double the expense they are paying.
Age Limit in AIPMT 2017
Competitors are required to finish the base age cutoff of 17 years old as on 31st December of 2016. While the upper age point of confinement is 25 years however there will be age unwinding for saved class understudies.
Syllabus in AIPMT 2017
Syllabus in AIPMT will accord to the directions of Medical Council of India. The inquiries in this examination is from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology of classes XI and XII.
Concede Cards in AIPMT 2017
Concede cards will be accessible in the official site of AIPMT, before 3 weeks of examination planned day. Hopefuls are required to login with application number or date of birth and download the frame.
Brings about AIPMT 2017
Once the aftereffects of this examination are pronounced they will be shown on the official site. Applicants are required to enter corridor ticket number inorder to check their outcomes.
Imperative Dates in AIPMT 2017
Beneath said are the critical dates in the AIPMT 2017 examination:
• Application structures will be accessible in online from the month of December 2016.
• Last date to submit application shapes without late charge is in the first week of January 2017.
• Last date to present the application shape with late charge is in the first week of February 2017.
• Admit cards will be accessible in the month of April 2017.
• Examination will be directed in the month of May 2017.
• Results will be declared in the month of June 2017.
Guiding Process of AIPMT 2017
Web based guiding will be held for the chose competitors and its definite data will be accessible on the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) site.
Exam Name: All India Pre-Medical Entrance Examination
Normally called as: AIPMT
Exam Level: National Level
Exam Category: Undergraduate
Focal Board of Secondary Education (CBSE),
Shiksha Kendra, 2 – Community Center,
Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110 092.