AIPMT entrance exam 2017 – Notification
AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test. Its application form for admission for Medical Course. The information of exam pattern, exam dates, eligibility criteria and latest news are available here. Firstly lets start with a brief details of AIPMT 2017 Exam. AIPMT exam looking for more information details available in AIPMT website. It is an annual medical college entrance examination. Its means its conducted once every year by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), Delhi. It is admission to MBBS and BDS courses in several medical colleges around the country.
AIPMT syllabus and exam pattern is determined via the Medical Council of India. Admission MBBS BDS, in all India quota seats in all states except J&K and AP are submitted form on basis of rank in All India Pre Medical Pre Dental Entrance Test by CBSE.
AIPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
As all candidate know that every test has a certain set of conditions in order to be considered suitable to appear. Eligibility criteria include educational qualifications subject requirements and age limit criteria.
- To be eligible to appear in the AIPMT exam applicant. Who have to be at least seventeen years old as on 31 December of the year of AIPMT exam .
- The age is not more 25 years for those candidate who belong to the general category and 30 years for those of you who belong to the SC,ST, OBC categories.
- The age limit is not permanent and can according to from state to state as per state regulations.
- Those applicant who are Indian nationals as well as who are Foreign Nationals may appear for the AIPMT exam.
- Its necessary that candidate must have appeared or will be appearing in that year, class 12th or equivalent exam. Student will have to appear and qualify in the class 12th exam with PCB and Maths with English or any approved 5th subject.
- SC applicants who have appeared or will be appearing exam in that year with more than two of PCB in B.Sc subjects and PCBE and fifth subject in qualifying exam.
Its necessary details that candidate obtain at least 50 marks in PCB or 45 General PH category or 40 SC ST OBC category.
AIPMT details Application Form
Eligible for the AIPMT Exam 2017 candidate can now fill the AIPMT 2017 application form has to be filled online AIPMT official at www.aipmt.nic.in. In order to avoid any misunderstandings for its better to scroll through the qualification conditions. The application forms are made available online for a month for the candidates can avail it only via the site.
Candidates will also necessary documents such as 10 class mark sheet as well as category certificates while filling the AIPMT 2017 online application form.
All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) is simply held in first week of May.
The CBSE has made the procedure for application form submission completely online as the whole world is aiming for paperless. The official website for AIPMT 2017 application form submission is www.aipmt.nic.in. Applicant can submit the application form of AIPMT 2017 by the month of January.
Steps to fill the application form:
- Candidate will first have to visit aipmt.nic.in. and create new account by registering name, email ID and mobile number.
- Then you can fill the AIPMT 2017 online application form and upload the documents wherever required.
Also the candidate can make an online payment of Rs.1200 for General or OBC and Rs.650 for SC,ST,PH and if paid after the last date the fine are Rs.2400 and Rs.1850 respectively.
Also Click here for AIPMT 2017 Entrance Exam
Exam Pattern AIPMT 2017
The Exam Pattern for AIPMT 2017 is a conventional paper and pen exam which might be a good news for a few. Candidate will be required to answer a total of 180 questions in 3 hours so improve speed.
Number of questions in each subject are:
For this AIPMT examination student will have to buck up as they will get one minute per question. There will be four options against each question and the applicant has to mark the right answer. Now the information form does not state whether questions on chemistry, physics, botany and zoology would be 45 each.
AIPMT 2017 Exam Dates
AIPMT 2017 Application Form Without Late Fee
Exam Dates of AIPMT 2017
|Application Form Without Late Fee|
|Application forms Schedule for on-line submission of AIPMT 2017||For fee through e-challan||For fee through other modes|
|Third week of December, 2016||Third week of December, 2016|
|Last date for successful final transaction of fee applicable for AIPMT 2017 online application||Second week of January, 2017||Second week of January, 2017|
|Application Form AIPMT 2017 With Late Fee|
|Schedule for on-line submission of AIPMT 2017 application form
|For fee through e-challan||For fee through other modes|
|Second week of January, 2017||Second week of January, 2017|
|Last date of fee applicable for online AIPMT 2017 application form with late fee||Second week of February 2017||Second week of February, 2017|
|Date of uploading of Admit-Card on website||First week of April, 2017|
|Exam Date AIPMT 2017||First week of May, 2017 (Sunday)|
|OMR Sheet of AIPMT 2017||Third week of May, 2017|
|Answer Key of AIPMT 2017||Last week of May, 2017|
|Declaration of AIPMT 2017 Result||First week of June, 2017|