All India MCA Common Entrance Test is sorted out by Indian Institute of Technology which is situated at Roorkee. IIT Roorkee will lead this examination for the benefit of Human Resource Ministry of Government of India.
All India MCA Common Entrance Test helps the possibility to seek after MCA course in well known establishments alongside IIT’s. Hopefuls who are qualified in this examination can get confirmations in National Level organizations.
Qualification for AIMCET 2017
Competitors who wish to get qualified to AIMCET examination need to fulfill taking after criteria:
• Candidates need to finish their graduation with Mathematics being one of the subject either in 10+2 or else in graduation.
• It is vital that applicants who apply for this examination are required to be Indian Nationals as it were.
• Candidates who are seeking after in definite year of graduation likewise can apply however are require to deliver endorsement of going in the advising.
Application Process in AIMCET 2017
Applicants can apply for this examination in Online mode by taking after the underneath steps:
• Candidates are firstly required to visit the official site www.iitr.ac.in.
• Then they are required to finish the enrollment procedure.
• Once the enlistment is finished competitors will get login qualifications either to their email id or portable number.
• Candidates are required to login with these points of interest and fill the application shape.
• Upload the photo alongside mark of the competitor in the space gave.
• Then make the charge installment by picking one of the choice.
• Once it is finished confirm and present the application shape.
• Candidates are required to take printout of the frame for future reference.
Enlistment Fees for AIMCET 2017
Applicants need to pay the required expense through one of the modes that are Bank Challan or paying utilizing Credit or Debit card or Net Banking.
Age Limit for AIMCET 2017
Competitors who wish to apply for AIMCET are required to have a base age point of confinement of 18 years however ought not cross above 23 years old to apply for this examination.
Syllabus for AIMCET 2017
Syllabus for All India MCA Common Entrance Test will be taken from the subjects of Mathematics, Computer Awareness, Analytical capacity, Logical thinking and General Awareness. There will be aggregate of 200 inquiries and as far as possible being 3 hours. Each right will be granted 4 marks while one check will be deducted for each wrong reply from the aggregate.
Concede Cards for AIMCET 2017
Concede cards will be accessible in the official site. Hopefuls are required to visit the site, then need to choose Exam Section tab. Next in that tap on “AIMCET Admit Card”. At that point enter the application number and submit. Concede card of the hopeful will be shown. Applicants are currently required to take the printout of the concede card and convey it on the day if examination.
Aftereffects of AIMCET 2017
AIMCET results will be accessible in the official site once they are reported. Hopefuls need to visit official site tap on the outcomes connect and enter the lobby ticket number. Aftereffects of the applicants will be shown.
Critical Dates of AIMCET 2017
Taking after are the critical dates in AIMCET:
• Application structures will be accessible from the month of March 2017.
• Last date to present the application frame is in the month of April 2017.
• Admit cards will be accessible in the month of May first week 2017.
• Examination will be led in the month of June 2017.
• Results will be declared in the month of June a week ago.
Advising Process for AIMCET 2017
Applicants who are qualified in All India MCA Common Entrance Test will be required the guiding procedure of AIMCET 2017.
Exam Name: All India MCA Common Entrance Test
Regularly Called as: AIMCET
Exam Type: National Level
Exam Category: Post Graduate
Office of AIMCET,
Community for Continuing Education,
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee,
Roorkee – 247667 (Uttarakhand).
Contact No.: +91-1332-285311
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org