AIMA MAT Entrance Exam 2016 –
MAT December 2016 is being organized by the All India Management Association. The Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2016, is an all-India level management entrance exam. Several colleges and universities in India accept the MAT scores for MBA / PGDM admissions. This exam is held three or four times in a year. If Candidate are interested in appearing for AIMA MAT 2016 exam, read the eligibility conditions first. Submit online registration form of MAT December 2016 at www.aima.in as per schedule. The organization will hold MAT 2016 in paper based mode on 11th December 2016, and as computer based test on 17th December 2016. To appear in exam, applicants can download MAT admit card online. Get here complete details of MAT 2016 such as important dates, registration (registration form), admit card, result.
AIMA has announced details of MAT 2016. Registrations shall commence from first week of October.
Candidate can either appear for MAT 2016 exam in pen-and-paper based test on 11th Dec 2016, or as computer-based-test from 17th Dec 2016 onwards.
Overview MAT 2016
- Candidates who are either graduate, or in the final year of graduation in any discipline can apply by filling the MAT registration form.
- Applicants will be issued AIMA MAT admit card.
- Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test: Paper Based Test Or Computer Based Test.
- MAT 2016 Exam will be of 2.5 hours duration with 200 questions.
AIMA MAT December 2016 Important Dates
Important dates of MAT December 2016 are as follows.
|Late Date for Online Filling-up/ Purchase of Form||26 Nov 2016|
|Last Date for submission of completed printout of Registration
at AIMA, New Delhi
|29 Nov 2016|
|Download admit card / Hall Ticket||26 Nov 2016|
|Paper based test||11 Dec 2016|
|Computer based test||17 Dec 2016|
Registration Form AIMA MAT 2016
AIMA MAT 2016 Registration process will start 1st week of October onwards. Candidates who are eligible for MAT Exam can register during registration form submission window.
Registration / Registration fee is Rs. 1200/- for MAT Registration.
- This amount can paid via
- Credit card / Debit card, or
- through Net Banking, or
- through Demand Draft.
- If card / net banking / DD is not a feasible option, candidate can obtain OMR Registration form with MAT bulletin against cash from AIMA, New Delhi.
How to apply
In order to register for MAT 2016, candidate have to go to the website www.aima.in and reach the MAT Registration page. Details of registration form submission can be found on the registration form page (link given above).
- Step 1 – New candidate must create log in. Keep essential documents ready to fill the online registration form.
- Step 2 – Already logged in candidates can complete the following steps for form submission
- Enter details asked in the registration form.
- Upload images.
- registration fees.
- Step 3 – After submitting the form along with fees, Candidate can check status of MAT 2016 Registration Registration Form.
Eligibility Criteria For AIMA
- Graduates in any discipline.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
AIMA MAT Admit Card – MAT December 2016 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website link.
- Specific Admit Card / Hall Ticket is generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
- Admit Card / Hall Ticket contains Candidate’s Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her List of Test Cities in the Alphabetical Order of States and Union Territories
Candidates can check the Test Centres and Cities :
|State/ UT Name||Test City Code||Test City Name||Test Mode
|Andhra Pradesh||502||Visakhapatnam||Only paper Based Test|
|Assam||701||Guwahati||Only paper Based Test|
|703||Jorhat||Only paper Based Test|
|Bihar||801||Patna||Only paper Based Test|
|Chandigarh||101||Chandigarh||Paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|Chhatisgarh||403||Raipur||Only paper Based Test|
|Delhi||102||Delhi (NCR)||Paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|Gujarat||301||Ahmedabad||Paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|Haryana||106||Gurgaon||Only paper Based Test|
|Himachal Pradesh||171||Shimla||Only paper Based Test|
|Jammu & Kashmir||113||Jammu||Only paper Based Test|
|Jharkhand||802||Jamshedpur||Only paper Based Test|
|803||Ranchi||Only paper Based Test|
|Karnataka||503||Bengaluru||Paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|505||Mangalore||Only paper Based Test|
|Kerala||602||Ernakulam||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|604||Thiruvanthapuram||Only paper Based Test|
|Madhya Pradesh||404||Bhopal||Paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|406||Indore||Only paper Based Test|
|Maharashtra||408||Mumbai||Paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|409||Nagpur||Only paper Based Test|
|410||Pune||Only paper Based Test|
|Orissa||706||Bhubaneswar||Only paper Based Test|
|Rajasthan||306||Jaipur||Paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|Tamil Nadu||606||Chennai||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|607||Coimbatore||Only paper Based Test|
|Telengana||501||Hyderabad||Paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|Uttar Pradesh||203||Allahabad||Only paper Based Test|
|204||Bareilly||Only paper Based Test|
|206||Kanpur||Only paper Based Test|
|207||Lucknow||Paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|208||Meerut||Only paper Based Test|
|Uttarakhand||211||Dehradun||Only paper Based Test|
|213||Haridwar||Only paper Based Test|
|West Bengal||712||Durgapur||Only paper Based Test|
|711||Kolkata||Paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|Test Centres Abroad||902||Dubai|