AILET 2017 Registration Form will be available online on official website.Registration form of AILET 2017 have to be filled and submitted online. Last date to submit the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2017 online Registration form is given below. NLU Delhi invites Registrations for admission to BA LLB (Hons), LLM and Ph.D Programmes for the academic year 2017-18 commencing from August, 2017. Candidates must read the instructions carefully before applying.
Schedule of Exam
|AILET 2017 Registration forms available from||01 Jan 2017|
|Last date for submission of Registrations||–|
|AILET 2017 exam date||07 May 2017
(03:00 pm to 04:30 pm)
AILET Registration Form 2017
Registration fee for All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) will be expected to be same as per the last year. Last year the exam fee was follows:
- Rs 3000 (Rupees Three Thousand Only) for General Candidates
- Rs 1000 (Rupees One thousand only) for case of SC/ST and Persons with Disability (PD) excluding service charges.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) applicants of SC/ST category are exempted from Registration fee.
In order to apply, candidate must fill the online Registration form, pay the Registration fee along with copy of requisite Caste / Person with Disability Certificate.
Admission to B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programmes will be through AILET 2017 to be conducted at various test centers.
AILET 2017 admit card will be available online from 3rd week of April 2017 (expected) on the official website.
Create new account – To create new account for AILET 2017 Registration form, Enter your email ID, password, name, father’s name, mother’s name, address and mobile number for student registration.
Online fill AILET Registration Form 2017
Candidate can follow the last year Instruction to fill the AILET Registration Form. We will update this year AILET 2017 information here once it will be released officially.
Minimum Requirements of online Registration
- Valid E-mail Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Scanned Copy of Photograph( in .jpg,.gif or .bmp format) not more than 150 KB. 75% of the photograph must cover the candidate’s face Click on upload button to check your photo uploaded correctly or not.
Instructions for filling the form
- On the login page, click on the Register to apply now link.
- Read relevant details about the course and Registration from the home page links. Most importantly, Eligibility Criteria,Selection Process and Reservation Guidelines.
- Fill the details into User Registration Form.
- Confirm Registration details by clicking on the Confirm button.
- After you Login in the first page that is displayed is “Registration Locker”. Click on NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY from the List of colleges
- Choose your Registration form and click on Apply Button.
- Fill all details on the form for each of the sections.
- Click Submit for saving all details and proceeding back to the Registration Locker for making payment for all pending Registration forms.
- In the Registration Locker, under the Pending Registrations area, choose your forms for which you wish to make payment and Click on Make Payment.
- On the Make Payment Page, choose Mode of Payment and verify the Amount and Click on Proceed.
Instructions to pay Registration fee
Available payment Methods
- Cash Deposit at Post Office.
- Online Payment Gateway – supports payments from Credit Cards/Debit Cards and Net banking.
Cash Deposit at Post office
- First Select Cash Deposit at Post Office
- Click proceed and than select your city & branch & click for slip .
- Print the slip as displayed on the screen.
- Deposit Cash along with deposit slip at branch chosen in step II. Please collect documents as specified in points VI. and VII.
- List of Post Office where you can deposit your fee . Click Here to view
Credit Card /Debit Card & Net Banking Mode
- On the next page give your card details like card no. , and the expiry date. Please keep ready your Internet Banking password against the Card for which you are making a transaction.
- If mode of payment is Netbanking, you will forward to the respective bank’s site where your account details are verified and payment approved.
- After that click proceed .
- After payment has been received, you will receive confirmation through mail after which student will view & print acknowledgment slip in the from their e-mail or from the Registration Locker under the Registration Submitted area.
In case you do not get acknowledgement slip within 72 hours , pls contact admission helpdesk at
0120-4160880, 0120-4160881 Or you can mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details relating to Registration Form, Eligibility Criteria, Pattern of Entrance Test etc. visit University website: http://www.nludelhi.ac.in/
The students should apply only online for admission through: http://nludelhi.admissionhelp.com, http:// www.nludelhi.ac.in/ on or before the last date.