AIBE IX Registration 2017
Bar Council of India leads All India Bar Examination so as to choose qualified contender for Advocate employments. This examination is directed each scholarly year. The point behind directing this examination is to distinguish the capability of individual as per the law in India. this examination makes the competitor sensible capacities and fundamentals of Law.
Exam Name: All India Bar Examination
Regularly called as: AIBE
Exam Type: National Entrance Exam
Exam Category: Post Graduation Level
Bar Council of India guarantees the chose hopefuls in this examination with “Endorsement of Practice”. It will in the long run assess the fundamental aptitudes of person. We might want to illuminate you that this examination is directed in 9 provincial Indian dialects.
Qualification Criteria for AIBE 2017
To get qualified for composing this examination competitors are required to take after underneath specified focuses:
• This examination as to be compulsorily composed by all law understudies who finish their graduation in scholarly year 2016 to 2017.
• It is critical for the contender to enlist themselves as Advocate under segment 24.
• Applicants are required to create evidence applying alongside application type of AIBE.
Application Process in AIBE 2017:
Applicants who apply for AIBE IX are required to apply just through one accessible mode that is Online mode. The way toward applying in online is as per the following:
• Candidates are initially required to enlist by making account in AIBE site.
• Once the enrollment is finished competitors are required to login and fill the required points of interest.
• After checking completely hopefuls are required to present the application.
• Candidates are required to pay expense through challan, by paying the charges in the SBI branches.
• There is no compelling reason to send any of the records while sending the print of finished application frame.
Enlistment Fees for AIBE 2017
The enlistment charges for the competitors applying first time or re applying will be the same. The exam expense of AIBE will be Rs.2,500/ – barring bank charges of Rs.60/ – .
Age Limit for AIBE 2017
There is no age restrict especially yet competitors are required to finish either 3 year or 5 year Law program.
Syllabus for AIBE 2017
The inquiries in this examination are gathered from 20 subjects which are separated into two sections. first part will comprises add up to 7 inquiries of which 3 are from Category ‘A’, while remaining 4 will be from Category ‘B’. In second part there will be 23 questions which will be just from Category ‘B’. To lead this examination every one of the subjects are picked from 3 year and in addition 5 year LLB programs led by foundations crosswise over India.
Concede Card of AIBE 2017
Every one of the candidates of AIBE IX are required to download the concede cards from the official site. In any case, they won’t be presented on candidates address.
Aftereffect of AIBE 2017
Applicants are required to write down in the OMR sheet as opposed to composing them in news paper. There won’t be any imprints distributed for this examination. Be that as it may, this examination is led keeping in mind the end goal to judge and qualify them for the practice.
Vital Dates in AIBE 2017
We might want to illuminate that taking after are the vital dates of AIBE IX 2017:
• Online application structures are accessible from second week of December 2016.
• Offline application structures will be accessible from second week of January 2016.
• Payment of expense begins from second week of December 2016 as it were.
• Last date for online and additionally disconnected enrollment is the second week of February 2017.
• AIBE concede cards will be accessible to download from a week ago of February 2017.
• Examination is directed in the second week of March 2017.
All India Bar Examination
Bar Council of India
21 Rouse Avenue Institutional Area
ITO, Near Bal Bhawan New Delhi – 110002.