AFMC MBBS 2017 Entrance Exam
AFMC MBBS is stands for Armed Forces Medical College MBBS entrance exam. This AFMC medical entrance exam is officially organized by Armed Forces Medical College Pune. AFMC 2017 exam for admission for the MBBS course in Armed Forces Medical College Pune. In this post we have provided all necessary information on AFMC MBBS 2017 Entrance Exam such as its exam dates, application form, syllabus, paper pattern and update details for AFMC 2017.
Applicants would get admission in AFMC MBBS 2017 based on NEET 2017.
Eligibility Criteria of AFMC MBBS 2017
Following are the details for AFMC MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
Nationality – Those candidates who are appearing for AFMC MBBS 2017 need to be an Indian.
Education qualification – You need to have cleared 12th or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
Medical Qualification – In case of physical and mental ability. Candidate need to be medically fit as prescribed standards by the Government of India, Ministry of Defence.
Age Criteria of AFMC MBBS 2017 –
- For those applicant who have cleared 12th or equivalent – Should attain the age of seventeen years on 31 December 2016; but must not have attained the age of 22 years on that date i.e. must have been born not earlier than 01 January 1995 and not later than 31 December 1999.
- For candidate who have cleared B.Sc. exam or appearing in Final B.Sc. exam – Should not have attained the age of 24 years i.e. must have been born not earlier than 01 January 1993.
Application Form of AFMC MBBS 2017
- Candidate need to fill Application form online only from the official website of AFMC which is afmc.nic.in
- Application from would be available in the month of May 2017.
- Application fees shall be Rs. 300
- Applicant need to fill your personal qualification and other details as mentioned in the application form.
Application Fees AFMC MBBS 2017:
- Application Form fee would be Rs. 300
- Student can pay fee with Debit card or Credit card only.
Exam Pattern of AFMC MBBS 2017
Below the AFMC MBBS 2017 Exam Pattern.
|English and Logical||45||Three hours|
AFMC MBBS 2017 Exam Dates
|Exam Events Details||Important Dates|
|Start of AFMC MBBS 2017 Online Registration and Application process.||April 2017
|For last date of AFMC MBBS 2017 Submission||May 2017|
|For last date of Generation of Fee Chalan||May 2017|
|For last date of Fees Payment in SBI Bank||May 2017|