ACET stand for Actuarial Common Entrance Test. Institute of Actuaries of India has released the ACET Admit Card 2016, Oct 2016 at website actuariesindia.org. The candidate who have applied for ACET 2016 test as per schedule can access their ACET Oct admit card 2016. Get here complete information regarding ACET Oct 2016 Admit card such as how to download.
|Availability of Hall Ticket||21 Sep 2016|
|Date of Exam||01 Oct 2016|
ACET Admit Card 2016
Those Applicant who want to appear in the Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2016 admit card for appearing in the exam is available for download. Link to download the same is also provided below for the applicant.
Download ACET Admit Card 2016 – Click Here
How to Download ACET Admit Card 2016?
Candidates follow these steps to download the ACET admit card:
- Go to IAI website and login at : http://actuariesindia.org/ACET%20module/Acet_login.aspx or visit the direct link given above.
- For login to account applicants have to fill their email id and password as per their requirement.
- Submit their details and save and print out it for future use.
ACET Exam candidate have to print out Admit Card and carry it to the test centre, without which, candidate will not be able to appear for the exam. Keep the Hall Ticket safely till the admission process.
Exam Pattern ACET 2016
ACET is a three hour, one hundred marks online exam which has seventy multiple choice questions with one correct answer for each question
The distribution of questions :
- 45 questions each one mark
- 20 questions each two marks
- 05 questions each three marks
After successful registration form, candidates will be able to access the sample question paper for the examination. However, the names of the reference books will be provided to the candidate.
The syllabus will include the questions for :
- Section 1 : Statistics and Data Interpretation, Mathematics having 55% of weightage and
- Section II : Logical Reasoning and English having 45% of weightage.
ACET will now be conducted in 27 test centres in India.
ACET will conduct in a single day with one slot.
|Code||Centre Name||Code||Centre Name||Code||Centre Name|
Other Information Click Here